For the Coleslaw
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 3 shallots
- 90g can of corn, drained
For the Sauce
- 250g tub of low fat sour cream (I used the weight watchers one)
- 3 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp hot water
- Chop all of your coleslaw ingredients finely (excepting the corn of course). Mix.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and stir.
- Serve coleslaw drizzled with sauce.
My Take Aways
Yum. This took almost no time, made heaps and is very versatile. The sauce would also work over a pork chop or chicken breast. It is something a little different and I'm very happy with it.