- Pulled Pork with Chipotle BBQ Sauce (find the recipe here)
- Coleslaw (find the recipe here)
- Mustard Sour Cream (find the recipe here)
- 4 tortillas/wraps
- 1 avocado
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- Nuke your tortillas for 30 seconds in the microwave to slightly warm them
- Start by adding 1/4 of an avocado to your wrap
- Add spinach
- Add coleslaw
- Add pulled pork
- Top with mustard sour cream to taste (I like quite a lot as you can see)
- Wrap and eat!
My Take Aways
Three words. Simple. Tasty. Good.
A great way to use up leftovers, including any other veggies that you have in your fridge.