- 5 eggs
- 1tsp milk
- 5 grape/perino/cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 5 basil leaves, torn
- 1 frozen spinach cube, defrosted and drained
- 35g feta, cubed (optional - we just had leftover to use)
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together with a fork.
- Heat a medium non-stick frypan to medium heat. Use the smallest amount of oil or butter to grease the pan that you can get away with.
- Pour the mix into your pan and fry until cooked through.
- Cut in half using your spatula and serve! Best enjoyed with a steaming hot coffee.
Our Take Aways
I'm not really sure what to say except that we loved it and enjoyed how easy it was to cook. A lovely simple Saturday.