- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of cold pressed coffee or chilled coffee, brewed the night before.
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops whey protein (either unflavoured or vanilla)
- 1 tbs almond butter
- Large handful of ice cubes
Swap the cocoa for milo or another hot chocolate powder if you prefer this a little sweeter. You could also add a bit of honey to this, which could be quite nice. If you want this to be a bit more filling, then add some oats. If you are pre-preparing some coffee in the fridge anyway, why not soak some oats with some chia seeds in water to add a smoothness and to ensure that you are not feeling peckish too soon after breakfast.
- Add ingredients to your blender.
- Blitz and serve.